Kevin Spicy's Bear Necessities
- 1 lb bear meat, ground
- 1/3 cup onions, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 Tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp red wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp potato flour
- Tortilla of choice
- Set aside a Tbsp of onions for garnish, saute the rest of the onions in oil.
- Add garlic and red pepper, cook for 5 minutes or until slightly soft.
- Add ground bear and herbs.
- Bear MUST be cooked for at least an hour. Why bear needs to be thoroughly cooked
- (Optional) After cooking bear for 45 minutes, add the optional ingredients to thicken the meat mixture in a savory sauce.
- Lightly brown tortillas on a pan, fill with meat and garnish.