- phyllo dough
- red sauce of choice
- 1 cup shredded mozz cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 3/4 cup diced hot sopresatta
- olive oil
Mix the cheeses.
Take 2 sheets of phyllo dough, layered, lightly brush with olive oil.
Spread cheese, sauce, and some sopresatta at one end, leave an inch or so of space at both edges.
Roll once or twice, the fold the edges in. Roll the rest of the way and place on a baking sheet.
Repeat until filling ingredients are used up.
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until light brown.
Watermelon Mizuna Salad
- 2 cups watermelon cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup red mizuna, chopped small
- 1/4 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 2 Tbsp chive flowers
- 1.5 Tbsp bee pollen
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- Toss the salad things together with desired amount of vinaigrette